Should I be mad at them for doing what most businesses don't?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I ordered a chome tab 10 from CDW. It wasnt shipped and my account disabled. Called and they disabled it because of concerns with "irregularities".

Basically my business name and real name are different as well as address. But I have tax info vouching for it. After calling them they seemed to have it straight. Not angry for the action, just wished they would have reached out to have me call someone.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
cannot blame the businesses, if it were not for all the thieves that are constantly scamming online businesses, things would be so much easier. CDW must have been scammed one too many times. I know a local mom and pop computer store that sold online and they have been scammed several times. what is a business to do?

Ankit_saiyan

Reaction score
cannot blame the businesses, if it were not for all the thieves that are constantly scamming online businesses, things would be so much easier. CDW must have been scammed one too many times. I know a local mom and pop computer store that sold online and they have been scammed several times. what is a business to do?
Agreed, they are taking security measures

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Cdw? Feels like I'm back in 1990s. I'm surprised they had anything to offer over Walmart or Amazon.