Show replied/forwarded in Mail app

tjryanesq

Reaction score
Hello All:

I'm new to the forums and Android (Droid for 2 days now), having come from WinMo 6.5 (HTC Ozone). One thing that's bugging me greatly is the inability to see whether I've replied or forwarded a message in the Mail app. In WinMo, a little arrow (blue or red) shows up to show you whether you replied or forwarded the message. No dice in Android (so far as I can tell). It shows that it's been read, but not whether replied or forwarded.

Any help would be appreciated.

Silver Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site.

unfortunately i've stopped using the default email app, so i can't help you directly, but in gmail, you can tell by the conversation history below the message title. respondants will show as sender, receiver or something to that effect.

also, while in gmail mail, messages are truncated to save space. you can click on the title of the message to expand older messages.

OP
T

tjryanesq

Reaction score
Thanks. I see that in Gmail, so it's less of a problem, but in the stock email app, it's a frustration since I use it for work and can't remember what i've done or not done sometimes.

If there's an app that handles email better, and shows replies, forwards etc., I may go that route. Suggestions are appreciated. Thanks. :motdroidvert:

Silver Member
Reaction score
some people seem to like K9. there's another (paid) app that might be better suited for your needs, but the name is escaping me.