signature in txts

cuddybell

Reaction score
[
  • LIST]
  • [/LI
ST]

question? Can't find where to change my signature
in my txt messages. I've done it a dozen times, unfortunately I have the onset of
Alzheimer's, I have totally forgotten where, i need to go. I've
Been trying for weeks desperate enough to join your forum, I've already noticed some
pretty cool stuff, i'll be getting into.
Plz help this young senial woman out. I'll be back,
ty friends
Michelle~ cuddybell

Reaction score
Hi Michelle.

Unfortunately I can't say specifically because my current phone sites not have that option. I know that I used to go to settings and there used to be a pretty straight forward spot that let you create or change your signature.

Curious, you mention that you used to do it.... was that in the same phone or have you recently gotten a new phone? If it is a new phone that may be why you are having trouble finding it as it may have been removed from the features. But I am not sure so I certainly could be way off.

Sent from my XT912 using DroidForums

OP
C

cuddybell

Reaction score
Same phone, maybe the upgrade changed it, I've been all over this phone trying to change my signature. MisHell just doesnt fit to family members. Lol. I have to remember to erase it, sometimes i forget, not good for business either.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
C

cuddybell

Reaction score
Thanx.... but i thought it may have been an update, I may not have read, still looking, driving me crazy, it was so simple, where the heck is it.?
THANKS
Michelle~