System UID's inconsistent

Parafly9

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So i've had my T-bolt since Day 1. I rooted it the manual way when the procedure first came out and installed Basic Debloat. It's been running fine but I wanted to upgrade the GPS recievers, etc. so I decided to try out Das Bamf 1.6 remix (from the ROM Downloads in CWM). I downloaded and installed it via ROM manager, making sure to backup and wipe data / cache prior to installing.

It worked fine but I didn't have time to set it up so I went into CWM and wanted to just restore my previous version. Upon restore, I now get an error when booting up:

System UID's Inconsistent:
UID's on teh system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable

Basically I can't launch anything. I can't run ROM manager, none of the widgets work, everything Force closes. I can't figure out how to force return to Clockwowrk Recovery, I could just go back to Das BAMF but I can't get to recover... any ideas? anyone else had this happen?

OP
Parafly9

Parafly9

Reaction score
NM figured out at least how to get to CWM.... hold down button on volume, THEN power button. I had it backwords. Gonna see if I can restore some way now.

OP
Parafly9

Parafly9

Reaction score
OK well wiping and restoring still doesn't work. Looks like I can't go back to where I came from. Gonna try reinstalling BAMF