Thank you DC, It's been a great ride

SithDroid2187

Reaction score
But, I just upgraded to a Thunderbolt which is arriving tomorrow. So, DC won't be my daily driver anymore, but I will be holding on to my OG Droid so if you need a tester for everything other than phone calls or data, I am your man.

I want to thank the Devs for a great stable and smooth ROM you guys ROCK!

jayman350

Reaction score
good luck w/ the 'Bolt. Seems like those are hit or miss as to how people like them.

I've been toying w/ the idea of upgrading to the bolt or the charge. Neither one is exactly what I want for my next phone, it may come down to which one i can forgive the shortcomings of.

I'm still toying w/ the idea of jumping to the Moto Triumph on Virgin Mobile...

mjones73

Reaction score
Let us know how the battery life is, my brother has a thing and that's his biggest complaint. I'm holding out for the Bionic personally...
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
S

SithDroid2187

Reaction score
Let us know how the battery life is, my brother has a thing and that's his biggest complaint. I'm holding out for the Bionic personally...
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Will do, I thought about holding off for that one as well, but I really have no need for dual core at the moment. Plus I have become bored with Moto so I wanted to try something different.

Taco

Reaction score
I hear you jayman ... the charge looks soooo pleasing to me but the samsung part is icky to me.

And if that virgin mobile phone has an unlocked/unlockabe bootloader I might have to jump on that.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jayman350

Reaction score
I'm intrigued by the fact that virgin wants vanilla android on all if their phones, but they stated that they do not want people rooting phones on vm. So no blur, but possibly no root access either.

I'm not 100% sold on virgin's network either, that and there will probably never be 4G on virgin

So I'm still very interested in hearing about your experiences with the bolt and 4g

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Thanks for using the ROM man, hope you enjoy the bolt, and like others have said let us know how that battery is for you, because it seems like its up in the air, some hate it some love it, hopefully you can love it, if not just return it before the 15 day grace period.. lol

:)

But, I just upgraded to a Thunderbolt which is arriving tomorrow. So, DC won't be my daily driver anymore, but I will be holding on to my OG Droid so if you need a tester for everything other than phone calls or data, I am your man.

I want to thank the Devs for a great stable and smooth ROM you guys ROCK!