Thanks to what you D2 devs do

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I dont think people understand what you do and the time you take out of your lives to make our devices run. You do it for free and at times you catch slack 24/7 via pm, post, or social network. Motorola which has a staff of developers produced the buggiest UI in blur and yet people dont complain to them nearly as much as they do devs who do this for free. They paid 200 + for motorola's rom and 0 bucks for the dev. So I say enjoy their work and appreciate what they do because they do an excellent job. Some of these roms I tried are better built than what motorola has built with motoblur, infact a lot of your roms are better than motorola's blur roms. So next time you think to complain to them let me ask you ddi you call or email motorola to complain about blur yet? If not then leave the devs alone. And even if you did still leave them alone and complain to motorola some more.

Continue you work but most of all continue to have fun doing this and we see your work and thank you again for making our device better.

473x15

Reaction score
I feel you bro and yesss lets roll it this together and make it better and less complaint

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I agree, they deserve more respect than they receive. I, too, appreciate all your hard work. I may not use every ROM, but having the option over buggy-ass Blur is fantastic.

RevNumbers

Reaction score
I agree, I ditched the blur crap the day after I got my droid2 and have been extremely appreciative of the devs and community as a whole, they deserve more "thank you"s and less complaints... so Thank You :)

droidmatic

Reaction score
The roms are what make this phone great as far as I'm concerned, and they are free. No *****ing about free stuff as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for what you do, and I'm loving liberty.

AlexSB

Reaction score
Thank you! I find myself hooked on my phone now even more than when I first got it lol

Liberated Droid II

memckenna

Reaction score
Yes... I must say your work has made me enjoy this phone more then any other ever.

But, now I have a serious addiction problem. I lust after the next release of the ROM. I can't keep my mind off what next ROM to flash. I obsess over this like I am a crack addict... come to think of it, thanking you guys is like thanking my crack dealer for getting me hooked. Perhaps if you charged large amounts for these ROMs I would be looking for support groups. I wouldn't be flashing ROMs when I am eating dinner out with my wife. Your releases are starting to impact my personal life. I stay up hoping for the next udate. Or for mikey to theme something else...

Perhaps you should have a support app that allows all of us addicts to blog about are OCD over your ROMs. But thanks to you guys... I am also in love... Not man-crush like because my droid2 is a chick... so that makes it ok.