Thinking of using my sisters upgrade to get the incredible, how would I do this?

RubberSoul

Reaction score
I imagine she would have to go to the store and buy it etc, but then wouldnt it be programmed for her phone number? How would I change it to my phone number etc. Sorry Im just a simpleton. Please help.

eliassami5

Reaction score
I imagine she would have to go to the store and buy it etc, but then wouldnt it be programmed for her phone number? How would I change it to my phone number etc. Sorry Im just a simpleton. Please help.

I was thinking of doing the same thing..but then we would have to pay for 2 phones to have data plans.

Verizon does not really care when it comes to flip-floping phones to different numbers if everyone is on the same plan. Just tell them you want your number on the Incredible and her number on the Droid, they should be able to do it no problem.

Sal R.

Reaction score
Have ur sis buy the phone, then swap phones, and activate via store or call or online. Done.

atthehop

Reaction score
I have two pre ordered for two of the lines on my account. (I have 5 on the account). I called Verizon earlier and they told me to order them on the numbers that are eligible and once I received them to call and ask for an Alternate Upgrade for each phone and they will assist you in getting it activated in the number you want them on. I will know more next week once I get them.