Video help

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I tried doing a search but nothing came up that helped.

Anytime I take a video it won't let me send it saying the file is too big so when I try and change my settings to an MMS style it ends up being so blurry and awful. I came from an iPhone and to send a video to anyone it came out crystal clear so I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if I need to change a setting somewhere.

If I missed something in my search please guide me to a thread. I just feel so lost!

~ Beth ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Beth. I moved your post in the other forum where you posted the same question , (you're OK on this forum), what settings were you using that were so bad?

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Thank you! I went from normal recording mode to limit to MMS. And that does allow me to send the video via text but it is such an awful quality. When I could use my iphone 5 it just did it's thing and sent it. I'm using the stick messaging app but have tried handscent as well as gosms pro.

~ Beth ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
And thanks. I've been a member her for awhile and a friend told me to check out the other one. I don't mean to post at both :)

~ Beth ~

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
All I can suggest is what was suggested on the other forum. Experiment with manual settings until it isn't blurred and will still be able to send. MMS attacments are usually fairly size limited.