.Wav Files?

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
Sorry if this has been discussed. I did a search and only found info on Nexus... Has anyone found a way to play wav files on ICS? Is there a way to convert the file without a computer? are there other options I am not thinking of?

Thanks in advance.

OP
MysticalDreams

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
Thank you for the replies... sorry I didn't post back sooner. [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Remote Wave Free has worked for me so far. Thank you!! My home phone is a VOIP line. The voice-mails are emailed to me as well as being on the server. Before ICS I never thought about what type of file it was I just used Winamp to play my VMs. After ICS it said file format not not supported.

Selling 11 puppies I needed access to my VM at all times!! Thank you again for the help

[/FONT]

SallyC

Reaction score
Eleven puppies!!!! Wow! Thanks for posting back - you obviously are very busy! Good luck with all those pups!

OP
MysticalDreams

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
Thanks Sally :)

We had 2 litters born 2 days apart and now we are down to 2 pups 1 from each litter. Its nice that so many went already but that is the hardest part of breeding for me. My heart breaks a little more with each goodbye.