Well, What ROM Is Second Best?

PARick

Reaction score
I am deeply saddened by the news of Sourcery going dark. However, there is an even bigger void left by those of us who have been a bit of an "exclusive group" who used this ROM. Now that we must move on, what other ROM will you be considering?

listenman20

Reaction score
too soon to consider...i still ain't got all the goody out of this ROM. no reason to move on til i do.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I did a nandroid of the recent release and after ill be trying different roms ill probably head back to sourcery

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

MJ5150

Reaction score
I'll stick with Sourcery as long as possible. It is efficient and stable on my Droid now, so I see no reason to run off to something else.

-Mike

vstarx

Reaction score
Well i am sorry to hear about the devs of sourcery quitting. But i switched to RZ baseline before last update and am loving it would recommend it to anyone and the RZ recovery is awesome also and fast Wish the best to eagle and gflam

nornevrder

Reaction score
I am bummed aswell on what happened. As far as other roms I have been playing w/ Prroject Elite and it has been fun so far. I will be bouncing back and forth cause the magic still lives with in