What is this Ghost Icon

This ghost icon & game center app appeared when I installed the S photo editor app.
When I Uninstaller the app the ghost and related annoyances disappeared aswell.

I have a Galaxy S7 Active.

View attachment 77016 Yesterday I received a notification on my phone that I did not recognize - a blue circle with a ghost inside of it and next to it the statement "Click me!! Click me!!"

It seemed concerning and a person I trusted to know these things clicked it and it took him to a game center.

Today I have the same icon with a different message. I don't want to click it as I do not know the source of these notifications.

Can anyone help?
VWnL3DzGMqKdiW1Q6

I had that problem too, For me the source was an app called S Photo Editor.
Hope this helps!

Welcome to the forum!

Can you find the game center that tapping on the notification took your friend to in the app drawer?

Or in settings>apps? See if you can find it there & uninstall or disable it.

Sent from my Moto Z
On my note 4 it was a picture editor so I disabled the notification

View attachment 77016 Yesterday I received a notification on my phone that I did not recognize - a blue circle with a ghost inside of it and next to it the statement "Click me!! Click me!!"

It seemed concerning and a person I trusted to know these things clicked it and it took him to a game center.

Today I have the same icon with a different message. I don't want to click it as I do not know the source of these notifications.

Can anyone help?
VWnL3DzGMqKdiW1Q6

Can anyone help?
VWnL3DzGMqKdiW1Q6
I first noticed this icon after installing S Photo Editor. I uninstalled and have not been ghosted since.

Back