Why are these so different??!?!?!!

Drew_P

Reaction score
Just curious as to why these two batteries from two different htc rezounds would be so different. Mine is older than hers cause it was purchased a week after launch and hers was purchased months later. Different Whr numbers, manufacturers, and slightly different layout. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 63448

View attachment 63449

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
They could have moved manufacturing plants to make room for newer phones, hence that the different manufacturing plants. It could have easily gone through a small redesign between launch and when she got hers. That's not unheard of. And coupled with both the Manny swap and redesign, they could look completely different but their function will be the same. Unless there is a total different between how they act and last (standard use) then you have nothing to worry about.

OP
Drew_P

Drew_P

Reaction score
They could have moved manufacturing plants to make room for newer phones, hence that the different manufacturing plants. It could have easily gone through a small redesign between launch and when she got hers. That's not unheard of. And coupled with both the Manny swap and redesign, they could look completely different but their function will be the same. Unless there is a total different between how they act and last (standard use) then you have nothing to worry about.

Well my battery life was never outstanding, but oddly enough it would out last hers. We've swapped so now I'll have to deal with it in my tbolt when I listen to the fm radio during the day. Battery life is another reason why I'm loving my Note 2 :)

OP
Drew_P

Drew_P

Reaction score
Haha.. I knew you were spen using away... Lol

Noted on HD

I would have to put the blame on you bk. Ever since you helped me out with rom flashing, I've been all over the place. Although that's not exactly a bad thing lol

OP
Drew_P

Drew_P

Reaction score
I'm on beans 17. But I've tried jedi x, Eclipse, mean bean, whompasaurus, the last goes on lol

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Nice.. Beans 17 I stayed for awhile.. New Jedi 14 today was second day...

Noted on HD

OP
Drew_P

Drew_P

Reaction score
Nice.. Beans 17 I stayed for awhile.. New Jedi 14 today was second day...

Noted on HD

Dang it!!!!! Well here I go again. Let me download and flash. Gotta give it a try lol thanks for the info once again.

OP
Drew_P

Drew_P

Reaction score
Well I can be the only one with a habit.. Lol

Noted on HD

I have to say this build of jedi x is kinda impressing me. Might have to play with it and leave beans on backup for a minute. Once again you are the man BK!!!!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Glad you digging it.. I'm very happy.. Beans is on card too.. Both solid...

Noted on HD