YouTube and wifi issues?

soulshot96

Reaction score
Ever since are little "update" I've been having issues with watching YouTube videos. I am now lucky to get through a whole video before it starts buffering and never resumes. I noticed that it wasn't sending or receiving data so I toggled airplane mode and it wouldn't connect to my wifi. I had to go into the settings and forget my wifi network to get it to connect and after trying to watch the video again I ran into the issue again. I finally gave up and went to my nexus and it worked fine. Is anyone else having these issues? And before anyone says it might be my internet I know its not. I get 15-30 mbs down and it worked fine on my laptop and phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

OP
soulshot96

soulshot96

Reaction score
I'm starting to get a little frustrated with my Xoom. I mean I love android and all but sometimes I'd like to to just work right.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm having the same problem with videos loading on YouTube. My Netflix works great but then I go to try YouTube and it buffers all throughout the video. Um... lame.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

OP
soulshot96

soulshot96

Reaction score
Happens on my desktop too. Pop open another tab, do a speed test and get 25-30 MBA down. Its ridiculous.