32g card in Rezound

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
Has anyone tried running their 32g sd card from the Thunderbolt in the Rezound.

Houston Thunderbolt

was it from your Thunderbolt, or did you use a blank card.

Houston Thunderbolt

Sorry didn't realize you were asking about the 32g card specifically from a Thunderbolt. Just thought you meant taking one that was in the TB. Mine was a fresh card.

no problem. Trying to find out if the Rezound is going to format the card. Also all of my apps are backed up on my card with App Monster, so I'm hoping I can just install all of my apps from my card to the Rezound.

Houston Thunderbolt

it worked in mine, but I did lose some pics. not sure why or even when. just noticed it a few days ago. looks like everything else is ok, though, just pics. I would backup first.

Yes that's always a good policy to make a copy of your card on your computer, thanks. I'm hoping to receive one of those $100.00 off fliers from Verizon that I just read about.

Houston Thunderbolt

I used my 32gb card from my the bionic I had. Worked swell. Didn't lose any files.

no problem. Trying to find out if the Rezound is going to format the card. Also all of my apps are backed up on my card with App Monster, so I'm hoping I can just install all of my apps from my card to the Rezound.

Houston Thunderbolt

SD Cards are SD Cards...doesn't matter where they came from. The only reason any Android phone should format one is because it's blank.

Back