32GB MicroSD Class?

Reaction score
What class is the 32GB MicroSD that comes with the Thunderbolt? I'm considering upgrading to it (since my Droid 1 is dead on 1/4 of the digitizer on the screen). I just got a class 10 32GB card and I was wondering if it was faster than the OEM one that comes with the t'bolt.

SanDisk - Class 4

That brings up the question:

Does anyone have a higher class card installed and do they notice a speed difference between the original card and the higher class one?

Inquiring minds want to know.

What class is the 32GB MicroSD that comes with the Thunderbolt? I'm considering upgrading to it (since my Droid 1 is dead on 1/4 of the digitizer on the screen). I just got a class 10 32GB card and I was wondering if it was faster than the OEM one that comes with the t'bolt.

How much did your class 10 SD card set you back? The Thunderbolt comes with a class 4. What brand is it?

HTC can keep its class 4 microSD card. Give us back the internal memory that is better than any microSD card, especially for recording video.

That's how I feel. I wish it can with at least 16GB of internal memory. I would have been fine with 16GB internal and 16GB microSD. I can upgrade a microSD card, but not internal memory.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Back