SwagTech

Reaction score
I'm unlocked and rooted. What happens if I flash the latest 4.0.4 update? What's different from the version I have now? Do it improve battery and radios?

the update (firmware), improves overall performance, addresses the Android OS bug, and some other tweaks.

There are 4.0.4 radios that increase signal strength and hold a signal better.

Are you going to? Will I loose root?

Lol. I flashed 4.0.4 a long time ago. And yes, you will lose root but you can just flash the su.zip and get it back. Or you can flash a rooted 4.0.4 ROM after.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I flashed 4.0.4 awhile ago as well, but I thought this was a newer version??

I flashed 4.0.4 awhile ago as well, but I thought this was a newer version??

What's your build number? If you're on IMM76K then you are on the newest version. This latest leak" is the same leak from a couple weeks ago.

ForumRunner_20120527_194448.png

Its Cyanogenmod version ParanoidAndroid just flashed today. I want the update but not sure about loosing root and having to do the process again. Have to look into more I guess.. still somewhat of a newbie

Its Cyanogenmod version ParanoidAndroid just flashed today. I want the update but not sure about loosing root and having to do the process again. Have to look into more I guess.. still somewhat of a newbie

The update is nothing more than updated radios...if you've already flashed the radios, updating is pointless. You're already on the latest 4.0.4. You can even just flash the radios if you want.

Where do I get the link for the latest radios?

Back