4.5. 588 GB rebooting

en28so

Reaction score
I installed the latest GB from TBH website(the three part one) after a complete sbf. Now my phone reboots when I lock it sometimes. Maybe GB not playing nice with widget locker? Any one else having this problem? I did 5 factory wipes before installing GB and I'm not over clocked or anything like that.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Widget locker has been working fine for me... And ignore my sig, haven't changed it in a while lol I am on GB :)

I tried another SBF download because I was having bluetooth issues with Darkslide which I didn't have before. So now i'm back to GB to see what happens.

Ok, same problem. My phone rebooted twice today already. Once when I locked it and once when I answered a call. This stinks.

I'm running the GB from the liberty toolbox right now, and it's been running well for 2 days now. No reboots so far. This is great. Thanks team liberty! I was happy to donate for it. Worth every penny. Makes GB super easy to customize too.

I'm running the GB from the liberty toolbox right now, and it's been running well for 2 days now. No reboots so far. This is great. Thanks team liberty! I was happy to donate for it. Worth every penny. Makes GB super easy to customize too.

I'm running Liberty gb v.3 --- was thinking about installing WidgetLocker -- sounds like you aren't having any problems???

Rick

I'm running Liberty gb v.3 --- was thinking about installing WidgetLocker -- sounds like you aren't having any problems???

Rick

Nope no problems with widget locker either with liberty GB.

I get a reboot on .588 GB every time I plug my phone in to charge. I've tried the Moto dock, Moto charger and Moto car charger. Each one makes it reboot. I'm hoping its not a short in the usb port.

Mine does same on .4.? I also get tossed into recovery 50% of reboots. If anyone has a fix throw it our way please!

Back