A little problem with 4.03.605.2 verizon leak

tlapier

Reaction score
I installed this update and most everything works great. However, although I live in an area with 4g, the phone will periodically shift to 3G. It only happens every few days or so. When I reboot the phone, it goes back to 4G. Not sure whether or not anyone else has noticed this.

BTW, when you first install this software, it defaults to global. You have to reset it to lite/CDMA mode.

Regards.

I installed this update and most everything works great. However, although I live in an area with 4g, the phone will periodically shift to 3G. It only happens every few days or so. When I reboot the phone, it goes back to 4G. Not sure whether or not anyone else has noticed this.

BTW, when you first install this software, it defaults to global. You have to reset it to lite/CDMA mode.

Regards.
Indeed it does, I keep forgetting to mention that...

I have one of my Rezounds running this firmware, I have not had this issue on the new 4.3.605.2 firmware but did have it on 3.14.605.12, the solution was always just toggle on Airplane Mode then off again. I have seen most 4G phones do this occasionally, a simple Airplane Mode toggle usually straightens it out or patience, I have left mine (the one with the OTA firmware) for a few hours and seems to come out of it by itself eventually.

Do you know if this new 4.03.605.2 leak version will create the same problem similar to those who used the ICS leak version. They never got the ICS OTA when it was released

Do you know if this new 4.03.605.2 leak version will create the same problem similar to those who used the ICS leak version. They never got the ICS OTA when it was released
We don't yet, but it all depends on VZW... if they release this exact same version as the OTA update, then yes, we should get further OTA updates, but if they change it to like .3 or .4 then release it as an OTA we will need to flash that RUU before being able to get further updates.

Indeed it does, I keep forgetting to mention that...

I have one of my Rezounds running this firmware, I have not had this issue on the new 4.3.605.2 firmware but did have it on 3.14.605.12, the solution was always just toggle on Airplane Mode then off again. I have seen most 4G phones do this occasionally, a simple Airplane Mode toggle usually straightens it out or patience, I have left mine (the one with the OTA firmware) for a few hours and seems to come out of it by itself eventually.

Thanks acejavelin. I guess I don't remember it happening as often as it does with this build, but now I've gone for 3 days with no problem. I've read that this build supports the latest version of maps so I have reinstalled that update. Thanks for your comments.

Back