Accidently Removed Clock on Gnex Home Screen

wolfpackron

Reaction score
Accidently removed the clock on the Nexus home screen and cannot figure out how to install it or a digital clock replacement. I tried to install a digital clock and was not very successfuly. Not very savy for someone who has had an original Droid for 2 years. Thanks in advance, WolfpackRon.

I just found this video that might make it easier to understand than if I were trying to explain it to you. I hope this helps :biggrin:.

[video=youtube;y0E-pKWcMRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0E-pKWcMRA&noredirect=1[/video]

All you have to do is select the circle icon in the middle/bottom of your home screen, then in the top left it says "apps/widgets" select widgets and when you find the one your looking for (by swiping towards the left) long press it and it will be dropped on the homescreen of your choice :)

Geschickt mit meinem Galaxy Nexus aus Deutschland

Thanks Pat and all. I now am trained in pinning widgets on my home screen pages. I have to use trial and error to get them to fit, but they work. I was able to pin a wifi tethering widget as well. I connected my desktop computer to the internet thru my phone. It showed a download speed of .47 mbps and .41 upload. I do not have 4G at home, probably 3G speed. I am just outside of 4G in Lewisville, NC. Thanks for the help. I will play with it more. Also, Pat "Go Wolfpack." We went to the Belk Bowl in Charlotte and were very pleased with the results. Thanks again, WolfpackRon.

Back