add ICE app to lockscreen

jamesmmarr

Reaction score
OK: I downloaded flyscreen app- It is supposed to allow you to add app's to lockscreen.-- I am trying to get ICE-in case of emergency information accessable without the accessing past the lockscreen-anybody have nay suggestions? I am not widget or apps savy- I was hoping to just drag the app icon from the main menu window to the lockscreen- sounds to easy though-JMM

OK: I downloaded flyscreen app- It is supposed to allow you to add app's to lockscreen.-- I am trying to get ICE-in case of emergency information accessable without the accessing past the lockscreen-anybody have nay suggestions? I am not widget or apps savy- I was hoping to just drag the app icon from the main menu window to the lockscreen- sounds to easy though-JMM

On my phone, if you unlock the slider, it gives you the PIN screen and at that screen you can click two buttons "Emergency Call" and "Emergency Contacts". If I select "Emergency Contacts", the ones that I assigned as my ICE contacts in my contacts show there. You can select them and see the numbers assigned to those individuals. Select the number and make the call.

It has been sometime since I messed with Flyscreen - but I believe you have to select what widgets / app you want to add thru the settings options of Flyscreen...

Back