Adding Mature Words to Autocorrect Using Default Keyboard

Whitechapel

Reaction score
I can't seem to add mature words to my autocorrect on the default keyboard. I've added them to my personal dictionary but it doesn't seem to matter. I am adding the words after manually typing them in. It accepts it for that specific word but doesn't remember it.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
The forums have strict rules governing "mature words", so you may not be able to use them in posts on Droid Forums or any of it's sister sites.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I think he means his keyboard. I think by default it doesn't save, no matter if added to personal dictionary, because of the word itself. Like there's a permanent filter even if you there is a setting that allows something like "offensive language".

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Are you set on keeping the default keyboard? Could download a new one. My personal favorite is SwiftKey but there are a bunch out there. It saves my "dirty" language... Not that I ever use it. ;)

Sent from my Eclipsed XT1060

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
settings, language and input, keyboard settings, uncheck "block offensive words" and manually input words in "personal dictionary".

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
that was for google keyboard as i have a nexus 5 so that is my default kb. Not sure if that will work with your device default.