Ads and Google Play Store

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
After updating to Google Play Store from Android Market I have noticed all of my apps have ads in the again, even with updating adfree. I am rooted running Eclipse 2.1 with Redbliss theme. I have done a factory reset and reinstalled everything and it didn't change a thing. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. Anybody else have this issue? Suggestions?

(I know people are going to say just buy the premium app to get rid of the ads, however, some apps don't have an ad free paid version) I feel having ads in an app is more of an annoyance to get people to buy the apps more than them getting anything from the ads. I wouldn't mind ads if they all didn't say "you have won an ipad" or "you have new facebook message."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Update the definitions file in Ad Free and see if that removes the ads again for you.

Update the definitions file in Ad Free and see if that removes the ads again for you.

x2. I'm rooted running stock moto. I have Ad-Free set to update automatically and all my apps are still not showing any ads at all.

I have done the updates and restarted my phone multiple times. Is there something with the custom IP or anything like that that I need to check?

Back