ads

Crispy

Reaction score
I just downloaded gang wars and there's an annoying ad on the bottom of the screen. I've noticed annoying ads elsewhere as well. Is there a way to get rid of these ads?

Uninstall gang wars ads will be gone..you got a game for free..how else do you think they make money..from the little ads that dont bother me what soever. if you dont want the adds...dont install free apps..most of them have adds to suport the makers of the app

Basically what they are saying is that some of the free apps include ads at the bottom to help offset the cost of development and such, and to just bring in revenue. So instead of making you pay for the app, they merely add ads at the bottom so they can still give it to you free, and they still get paid. The only way around that is to actually buy the app. I for one don't mind on most apps that have ads. I could however see how playing a game with an add could be annoying. I would just say, if you like the game, just buy it.

Got it. Oh, sidewind.. The reason I download free versions is to see if I like the game before I buy it. Crazy, I know. :)

Got it. Oh, sidewind.. The reason I download free versions is to see if I like the game before I buy it. Crazy, I know. :)

Oh..ok..then why should it matter if there are ads..if you plan on buying the real version why ask if you can get rid of them?

I didn't know ads and free games had a connection.. just never occurred to me.. haven't had my Droid very long, hence the question.

Back