Album Covers

Todd M

Reaction score
I just bought a Bionic. I moved the SD card from my HTC Lightning. I have my music library, but there are no graphics of the album covers. Can I find the data online somehow. All the music files are MP3s that I ripped from my CD collection. Thanks for the help.

I've used MP3Tagger...is a paid app, and there might be a free app that does the same, but I like how MP3Tagger works so it was np paying a buck or two for it

EDIT: just seen that he has a free version now...try it out

you mean like this right...

attachment.php

Yes, right now I only see gray square with a circle in it representing an album. If an app is what it takes to make it happen, I don't mind spending a buck or two, but there should be some way to find the album covers.

yeah it has a built-in Album Art Chooser that pulls up all the album covers from that artist and at times only selects the album cover of the song...if you have the corrct tag for the MP3

I thought it should have something built in. I have not been able to find the built in album chooser. Do you know how to acces it?

Also, did you use mp4tagger pro by Lars Decker?

I have a different problem I have the same picture for every album and I can't get rid of it...can someone help me

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I just bought a Bionic. I moved the SD card from my HTC Lightning. I have my music library, but there are no graphics of the album covers. Can I find the data online somehow. All the music files are MP3s that I ripped from my CD collection. Thanks for the help.

Good thread, I have the same issue with my Bionic. I put my old 32 gig card into my new Droid Bionic and its Just gray boxes and circles and no album covers. This really sux if your on the go and you rely on the visual image verses the text to make a fast choice on music.

My DX would sync all the album covers but it would only sync the songs in alphabetical order, thats ok for a greatest hits type of CD but if you are listening to say "Dark Side of The Moon" or other continuos sound tracks, it degrades the listening experiance.

If you have Media Monkey on your computer, you can use it to tag and add album art to your files from Amazon.

Back