Android 2.2 - Froyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help I installed froyo successfully however i cannot get into recovery at all. it just restarts and goes into regular phone mode

This was posted earlier but go into Rom manager and flash SPRecovery. Then flash ClockworkMod Recovery and reboot. This fixed the issue for me.

There's also a .png for bluetooth tethering...

On a side note, is anyone having trouble pushing files to /system using adb? I keep getting permission denied, even with it mounted as read/write....

Please help I installed froyo successfully however i cannot get into recovery at all. it just restarts and goes into regular phone mode

Launch rom mgr and hit the menu button and clear your download cache.. reinstall clockworkmod and that will fix your problem...

Anyone know how to turn off the standard lock screen when the PIN lock feature is enabled?

I'm using the new PIN lock and am getting BOTH lock screens, the standard swipe lock screen and the PIN lock screen...on all other ROMS I've run when you enable the pattern or PIN lock options the standard lock screen automatically goes away...

Appreciate any suggestions, can't find a setting to turn off the standard lock screen...

Quandrant benchmark on my Moto Droid at 1.1ghz OC... love seeing specs like this!

111526415.jpg

Anyone know how to turn off the standard lock screen when the PIN lock feature is enabled?

I'm using the new PIN lock and am getting BOTH lock screens, the standard swipe lock screen and the PIN lock screen...on all other ROMS I've run when you enable the pattern or PIN lock options the standard lock screen automatically goes away...

Appreciate any suggestions, can't find a setting to turn off the standard lock screen...

Never mind...found out it just works that way at this time...bummer.

I am at work now where my Droid is usually very slow and with FroYo it is Stupid Fast

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

And I mean my browser, I didn't think FroYo would make my internet connection a hundred times faster

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

rather than read through 179 pages (i read 30 and quit and even searched) can someone tell me or anyone else curious if this works on the incredible? thank you!

rather than read through 179 pages (i read 30 and quit and even searched) can someone tell me or anyone else curious if this works on the incredible? thank you!

At the moment No, But give it a few days. You'll be amazed ;)

I'm throwing this out there.....can we make a different thread to post issues/bugs?? I have a few that I would want to share with the community so we can work to get a fix (for starters, Chrome to Phone apk doesn't work, just stuck at "Registering Device").....but I would rather them be separated from noobish questions/excitement for this release.

Also, AWESOME JOB DEVS!! I'M LOVIN' FROYO!!

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back