Android in the News - AT&T Fees, Nintendo Android, Google Self Driving Cars

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

We're back with another Android in the News Week in Review! This week we have a wild gamut of industry topics to discuss, from nasty new fees at AT&T to a crazy (but cool) Nintendo Android phone concept, and the even crazier Google self-driving cars. Sound off and let us know what you think of this week's hot news topics!
Thanks again for watching. We won't have a show next week because we will be down an anchor, but we should return in a couple of weeks. Be sure to comment in the news so you can get featured in our funny news videos!

Great job guys...autonomous cars are catching on...there's a computer driven car thats beaten a driven cars best lap already...

A jeep that got hacked and drove off the road...(car Jacking of the future, pay us x amount or we'll kill everyone in the car..this makes that really scary.)

In regards to the Nintendo Smartphone
I would never be embarrassed carrying around that beautiful piece of machinery. I will wear it proudly like a badge of honor.

Thanks for the shout out this week and I totally forgot about NVIDIA, but if they could combine forces and do what they did with the SHIELD and SHIELD tablet in terms of graphics processing...just talking about it makes me foam out the mouth. :cool:

Back