Any requests for metamorphs on the new gingerblur?

brenneisec

Reaction score
Now that gingerbread is rooted I've pulled the framework and have begun creating metamorphs for getting rid of the ugly parts of blur. If you have any requests you can contact me:

-at droidpirate.com
-on twitter @CamDroid

cant wait to see what we can make this look like!

If you like my work, please help me get through college:

Sense

A sense ui inspired framework would be awesome, and shouldn't be crazy difficult because there are already a few Droid X froyo sense themes. It'd just be making sure they get to the right place.

A sense ui inspired framework would be awesome, and shouldn't be crazy difficult because there are already a few Droid X froyo sense themes. It'd just be making sure they get to the right place.

I have gotten a few requests for that and will be working on one after I finish the stock gb theme I am working on now. A work in progress thread titled [wip] stock gingerbread theme for droid x

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I have gotten a few requests for that and will be working on one after I finish the stock gb theme I am working on now. A work in progress thread titled [wip] stock gingerbread theme for droid x

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

That's awesome news man. I tried using Wugport to port a sense theme, and it worked for the most part, but it leaves some text the wrong color, leaving black on black, and the battery keeps reverting to the gingerblur battery and 3g logos.

As of right now I'm running your gingerbread theme, looks awesome, good work!

Thanks for the hard work. I'm sure the entire community thanks you for the themes.

I would like a transparent status bar. Deodexed GB.

Back