Anyone else having problems with cwm?

TSXXX

Reaction score
Ever since the new rom manager update, it keeps force closing when I try to backup a rom. I'm rooted with gummynex 7.0 on 4.0.3.

Sent from my GummyNex :)

why don't you just do it manually?

hold both volume keys and the power button. You'll boot into fastboot and then you scroll down to recovery mode. Back up with cwm:hail:

Yeah I know that's an option but I want to make sure its a problem with their latest update and not just my phone.

I did a backup via ROM Manager this evening after updating to the latest ROM Manager. No FC for me. I am on stock rooted 4.0.2 and Faux 10m kernel.

I don't trust rom manager to handle anything clockwork related on my phone, it screwed my d1 up all the time. Just boot into it manually, and also save yourself a headache and download the touch version of cwm, its epic.

Yeah I know that's an option but I want to make sure its a problem with their latest update and not just my phone.

I think the first step in doing that would be to rule out CWMR as the source of the problem. Because it is most likely either CWMR or Rom Manager.

Good luck.

best to do it manually. So u won't get md5 mismatch when restoring.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

How do you boot in CWM?
ROMManager says I have it... yet if I try:
1) reboot to CWM via Bootmanager, just goes straight back to normal boot
2) boot holding both vol up and down = boots to bootloader 0.3a
3) boot holding up OR down button = boots to moto flasher

But no clockworkmod recovery mode...

This is for the US version baseband N_01.81.00R

recovery-clockwork-2.5.0.1-sholes.sbf via RSDLite doesn't work either, via either of those flash loaders.

I'm having the same problem. I can't go to recovery mode, manually or with clock works.

I wanted to re-install liberty rom. My OS is acting up. I'm getting pop up (advertisement crap). Did anyone have this issue before? If so can u point me to the right direction. Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Back