Anyone here have tv shows stream on the Xoom?

GSdub510

Reaction score
How's the video quality? Thats one of the main reasons why i want a tablet, better screen than my phone. If you don't have it you can download the apk from your Xoom browser cause i want to know how it works. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

I have not tried it, but I will say I got hulu working, and it looks awesome!

I just want to know how the picture quality is

Hi,
Each video has different quality, but mainly is great. You also hava several video link for each episode.
The best thing you can do is to try the lite version that is free ( tv shows stream lite)

Thanks hazek, yeah I have the app for my galaxy s but I would like a bigger screen, with hdmi capabilities like the xoom. But does anyone know if the asus transformer has a better screen?

Can this thing run Hulu plus?

I watch TV using the Slingbox and the Slingplayer app and quality is really good

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Can this thing run Hulu plus?
Hi, Im not aware of the contents of hulu plus as it is not available outside USA but the market comments for tv shows stream and movie stream usually say that those app can find more contents that hulu or netflix.

I know the tv.com app really is disappointing on the Xoom. You get this little 3x3 picture near the top of a black screen.

Jetflix won't stream on the XOOM. I have tried both Opera browsers, Skyfire, and Dolphin. I am displeased.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Back