App Search - Specific Features

saabaa

Reaction score
Hello All,
I've been looking for a password manager (actually this would apply to nearly any app). My question for the group: Is there any site or way recommended to look for specific details or features for apps? This would save a tremendous amount of time, I think.

I would expect to pay for the app, no problem. But this does not make the search any easier (you'd think it would). Tiresome is the result of installing another app only to find it is not what I want & tossing out another couple dollars.

Many sites that list apps seem to only list tiny bits of descriptions & features. Surprizing is the paid apps and even most developer sites that limit their descriptions or their features list. I can't see how hosts & developers operate or make their money by brief descriptions of their products....

Perhaps I'm still too new to this. Any help on this would be appreciated.

AppBrain gives pretty good descriptions but as far as what you're looking for I don't believe there is any site that caters to a more detailed search.

AndroLib.com is another site... but same thing.

Any purchase thru the Market has a 24hr return policy so you don't have to throw anyway any money if you decide within that time an app isn't what you want.

Any purchase thru the Market has a 24hr return policy so you don't have to throw anyway any money if you decide within that time an app isn't what you want.
Well, guess that proves my _newbie_. Is this automatic if uninstalled or is there a somewhat specific process (oops, $30 later) per purchase?

I'll continue the sites, perhaps I'll wait for some commonality in replies for favorites and change _my_ behavior :icon_evil:

Thx

Well, guess that proves my _newbie_. Is this automatic if uninstalled or is there a somewhat specific process (oops, $30 later) per purchase?

I'll continue the sites, perhaps I'll wait for some commonality in replies for favorites and change _my_ behavior :icon_evil:

Thx
there's nothing more you have to do other than uninstall the app (through the Market) in order to receive your refund. it must be within 24hrs of initial purchase... and it's only allowed once per app.

So say you buy an app, decide you don't like it and uninstall it = you get a refund
then say a day later you decide you liked that app over the other options = even if you uninstall within 24hrs of purchase, there is no refund.

Well, didn't knw the specifics in that detail. Though I'm not fond of the search environment for an App, @ least ths makes th search a lil easieer to deal wit n not so costly.
thx :^)

Back