Apps Organizer

Trever1t

Reaction score
I see a lot of people wondering how to place apps in an organized way but little mention of this great app which allows you to group icons according to type ie; games, tools etc.

You can custom name and create custom icons with icon packs (or photos) as well.

I have my games all in one folder, system tools, emails, internet, etc.

It's a great app, has no known issues.

added link :) http://www.androlib.com/android.application.com-google-code-appsorganizer-qqmD.aspx

Last edited:
I use it and like it as well. I just wish it had support for bookmarks. I tried abcOrganizer, which does, but for some reason I uninstalled it. Just don't remember why. :)
Kent

I use it and like it as well. I just wish it had support for bookmarks. I tried abcOrganizer, which does, but for some reason I uninstalled it. Just don't remember why. :)
Kent

Might be because of battery pulls. I installed it yesterday and I have had issues.

Is there any way to add shortcuts I've created (i.e. navigation shortcuts) to a folder created by App Organizer or abcOrganizer?

Downloaded and uninstalled after 2minutes. Its pointless. Just create your own folders and drag apps and games into respective folders. Same thing. Quicker access.

Is there any way to add shortcuts I've created (i.e. navigation shortcuts) to a folder created by App Organizer or abcOrganizer?
Unfortunately no. You can only add apps that have been installed on the device.
Downloaded and uninstalled after 2minutes. Its pointless. Just create your own folders and drag apps and games into respective folders. Same thing. Quicker access.
Pointless how? You can customize the icon without having the purchase Bettercut? It also registers 1 instance on the Home screen rather that a folder (that registers as 1 instance, and 1 instance for each icon in that folder). Granted the "apps organizer" has to load once you click on the icon, but it keeps my home screen fast.

Same access time.

Unfortunately no. You can only add apps that have been installed on the device.
Pointless how? You can customize the icon without having the purchase Bettercut? It also registers 1 instance on the Home screen rather that a folder (that registers as 1 instance, and 1 instance for each icon in that folder). Granted the "apps organizer" has to load once you click on the icon, but it keeps my home screen fast.

Same access time.

Martin,
How do you change the icon for the "All Labels" shortcut? I can change the icons for the labels within but not the main one. I have tried to use better cut to change it but I can;t figure it out and it's making me nuts!

Thanx

Any reason why my Apps stopped showing up under their respective labels? I opened Apps Organizer and it shows everything still labelled correctly, but when I click "Internet", for example, on my homepage, it just shows a blank box.

apps organizer is cool, but it lags terribly while the stock folders open up instantly. thats why i dumped this app and created my own icon for the stock folders and applied it as a MM theme ;)

screen-4.jpg

I NEED that background lol.

Any way to get my folder icons "prettier". The grey picture of a folder isn't too impressive on my good looking home screen.

I just got this app, but cannot seem to figure out how to get the folders to show on the home screen. Any help??

Long press an empty space on your home screen. When the pop-up comes up, select Shortcuts. Select Apps-Organizer which will display the labels. Select teh one of interest and WhaLaa it goes to your home screen. :)

Back