Batman Galaxy Note 7 Images Leaked!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
780f023bjw1f71d9bv8xwj20zk0qon1e.jpg

Over the past couple of years Samsung has been releasing special collectors edition versions of their flagship devices. We got an Iron Man edition Galaxy S6. This year we got two collector's editions versions of the Galaxy S7 thanks to the Olympics. We got both an Olympic version and a Batman Edition of the Galaxy S7. This left folks wondering will we get a special edition Galaxy Note 7?

Today some pictures turned up of a limited edition Injustice "Batman" version of the Galaxy Note 7. This phone includes a black and gold color scheme and software theme which looks pretty awesome. The back is emblazoned with a gold bat signal. The photos come to us by way of China. This edition will more than likely be the rumored 6GB of RAM with 128GB of memory version of the phone. I'm guessing this one will include a pretty hefty price tag. What are your thoughts on this phone? Is this the perfect handset?

via weibo

Yes. This WOULD have been the perfect handset IF it would have come out at the release of the device!!! I've already received my pre-ordered Note 7, so as usual, it's pretty f*cked up to find out about it NOW!!! I would have not only loved the Batman theme (obviously), but also need the beefier stats (6GB and 128GB). It amazes me how all these special editions always come out so much later...anyone who really wants the phone probably already bought one, and I'm sure as hell not buying a second one (especially when it will cost even more than the original).

This like the iron man edition S series will likely never come to the US. These themed ones are usually Korea only models.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Back