Battery choices questions

cp24eva

Reaction score
So I'm stuck on what alternate battery solution I should go with. I have the extended battery which isn't bad, but I love the sleek sexy look and feel of the stock battery rezound. So I need some battery extension alternatives. i don't want to be stuck somewhere without more battery life. So should I:

A. Get a spare battery and simply keep it in my car or in my pocket
B. get the wireless charger that hangs off the phone
C. Stick with the extended battery
D. Pray that i don't need more battery when I need it the most in an emergency?

I love my slim jim rezound even though it is considered thick to some.

So I'm stuck on what alternate battery solution I should go with. I have the extended battery which isn't bad, but I love the sleek sexy look and feel of the stock battery rezound. So I need some battery extension alternatives. i don't want to be stuck somewhere without more battery life. So should I:

A. Get a spare battery and simply keep it in my car or in my pocket
B. get the wireless charger that hangs off the phone
C. Stick with the extended battery
D. Pray that i don't need more battery when I need it the most in an emergency?

I love my slim jim rezound even though it is considered thick to some.

I had this same thought. If I would've gotten my 3 for $5 batteries from Verizon then I would've carried multiple stock batteries. So maybe if you grab the standalone battery charger and a second standard battery you can make it. Or maybe run both your standard and your extended. Run the extended first, then your standard when that dies..??

I thought about that one. For me it's all about getting through the day. At home or outside in a 4G/3G area my battery ain't that bad. But inside my building for 8 hours, i get spotty connection. Then I always have the paranoia of being in the mall or out doing something and then running out of battery unexpectedly and not having access to a charger. I need the juice. With the extended battery oh I get plenty of that. I was thinkin about making my extended battery a daily driver and then the stock battery the weekend warrior.

I thought about that one. For me it's all about getting through the day. At home or outside in a 4G/3G area my battery ain't that bad. But inside my building for 8 hours, i get spotty connection. Then I always have the paranoia of being in the mall or out doing something and then running out of battery unexpectedly and not having access to a charger. I need the juice. With the extended battery oh I get plenty of that. I was thinkin about making my extended battery a daily driver and then the stock battery the weekend warrior.

Based on this conversation I think I'm going to carry my standard around as an "emergency battery" I have a car charger but if I forget my desk charger or something stupid at work I'll have a backup...good talk...good talk...

I just went to the store and bought a wireless charger. It's actually pretty slim. That will be my emergency tank. I can still use it while chargering and I can hold it in my had on the rear of the phone. kinda like the extended battery feel to a degree. a little bigger, but will give me my 8 hours back with only a few hours of charge. Or at least thats what they say. Who knows. Hopefully it wont have to come down to that. Thats the good thing about some android. If I wanted to i can keep a spare in various places taking that the battery wont deplete from non usage.

Back