Battery Pulls Required??

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I have had my Vortex for a few weeks now and I must say that I absbolutely love it!! I have a question regarding battery pulls though. With my BlackBerry, I had to do a pull at least once a day, if not more. So far, I have only done one battery pull with my Vortex and that was by choice. I was just curious as to if battery pull are a common thing with android phones. Thanks for the replies!! :)

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums App

No. Not usually. I rarely ever EVER have to pull the battery.

Battery pulls indicate that you are having problems with an app. Android is 99% of the time very very stable on its own.

If your screen freezes, or the phone shuts itself down, or reboots during the middle of something it is usually, if not always, because of an app you have running.

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G

I rebooted because a app froze up. Haven't had issues since. I got this phone free from VZW because my BB kept rebooting and I was sent 5 phones and all 5 did the same thing. I'm due for a upgrade in June, I just don't know what I want yet....thinking maybe Droid Pro.

By the time June rolls around....there will be a few more awesome phones released.

Back