Battery saving app needed

thrgk

Reaction score
Anyone know a free app that does dame as smart actions and is easy to use? No sa with my rom
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I have not used it but someone mentioned 2x Battery which is free and sounds similar to SA.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Hmm downloaded it and says 1x battery saving. Not sure how to get like 1.5 out of it or something

Juice defender shuts data off but I had to restart to get it back on. Any better app? I might of just been a one time thing idk

thrgk said:
Juice defender shuts data off but I had to restart to get it back on. Any better app? I might of just been a one time thing idk

There's a setting in juice defender to fix that.

what setting is to fix this? also, is getting ultimate jd worth it? on rezound using adrenaline rom

The setting just toggles your data off/on for you if after a long time your data hasn't come back.

ForumRunner_20120812_234815.png

IMO juice defender is worth it. You will get mixed reviews though. It really extends my battery life. Ultimate does some cool things too.

cool. how many days does it take to get its full effect? also, when i pull the drop down bar down, it shows like 1.49 screen, does that mean im getting like 1.5x battery life cause using jd?

What I found with JD ultimate was it takes wifi a while to connect (15-20 seconds ) when I wake my phone vs putting the phone on "never" in the phones wifi advanced settings taking a second or 2 . Since I'm on wifi 99% of the time that makes a big difference to me.
If I am on Verizon data most of the day and/or have a very weak signal, Juice Defender is a must have app for me on those days.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

thrgk said:
cool. how many days does it take to get its full effect? also, when i pull the drop down bar down, it shows like 1.49 screen, does that mean im getting like 1.5x battery life cause using jd?

Yes

mountainbikermark said:
What I found with JD ultimate was it takes wifi a while to connect (15-20 seconds ) when I wake my phone vs putting the phone on "never" in the phones wifi advanced settings taking a second or 2 . Since I'm on wifi 99% of the time that makes a big difference to me.
If I am on Verizon data most of the day and/or have a very weak signal, Juice Defender is a must have app for me on those days.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

You can keep wifi enabled (read it doesn't toggle off and back on) in the settings

Yes

You can keep wifi enabled (read it doesn't toggle off and back on) in the settings

That defeats the purpose. "Never" in phone wifi settings turns wifi off while the phone sleeps, saving battery. I tried the leave on with JD and it ended up saving no battery.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

There are few in the market, I used to be obsessed with finding an alternative to Motorola smart actions.

After a while I realized its just as easy to just manually turn off the data radios... That's what eats up the most power (when in sleep mode).

I used to use tasker on my Droid 2 for some different power saving stuff, haven't messed with it for a while though.

I once tried battery defender. it is free.

currently I am using the extended battery in WiFi almost all the time. Seems to last the whole day.

Back