Benchmarked 3000+ w/ quadrant

jmart8684

Reaction score
1.45 Max, 1.1 Min, Stagefreight enabled, some apps force stopped through applications>manage apps, took a couple tries though..
4xwd.jpg

It's been proven that Quadrant score level can be faked, not saying your is but.....

It's been proven that Quadrant score level can be faked, not saying your is but.....

I would say enabling stagfreight is slightly faking it lol. Setting it to stock(disabled) I get around 18xx w/ overclock set

not neccessarily, the n1 and most other android phones have stagefrieght enabled my default on froyo. do we throw out there scores?

I got nearly 2800 with 1.38 + stagefright and was going to post it at http://smartphonebenchmarks.com/ and they consider stagefright a cheat, but Samsungs lag fix (which I thought tricked quadrant) they allow

Sent from my DROIDX

Wow nice! My highest was 1461 running nothing on a stock DX 2.2. I can imagine that some apps were force closing on you:)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

nice score.....JR what voltage did you set your phone to when you OC to 1.45....the best I can do so far is 1.15 at ULV.....maybe my processor just likes to use the lowest voltage possible and be pretty quick I D K lol

Back