best clock widget to use?

chipgilkey

Reaction score
Im looking for a cool digital clock widget for my home screen anyone have some good suggestions? i looked through the market and didnt really see any i liked.

IMO, Beautiful Widgets, hands down the best, and you get more than just a clock, if you choose.

I'm currently using Retro Clock and Retro Date, they work well and look pretty cool.

Beautiful Widgets, no other app gives you as many skin options as BW does. All for 2 bucks, and the skins keep on coming.

+1 beautiful widgets keeps getting better an more beautiful with the options an skins

Beautiful Widget is def worth it.
First app that i bought.
There is a HTC SENSE UI CLOCK if you like the Hero clocks, but for purchase only.

Somewhat related (time widget)...check out the Twilight Clock, for time left in day/night.

Best FREE weather and time widget

weather widgets (yr.no) is the best free widget out there. It has the time and weather forcast, is 100% free, and can be customized.

This one is great also...give it a try ;)
Animated Weather for Android - Weather forecast application. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations over the world.
Android Weather Widget - Android Weather Widget - Best Animated App
Video:
[video=youtube;KY9qkmzbBy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY9qkmzbBy4[/video]

Back