Best Notification App?

lerit50

Reaction score
I want a notification app for everything from SMS, calls, battery etc.

Missed Call is not on the market anymore :( when I went to install it on my new droid2, I couldn't find it...

I'm using dg Alert for my SMS right now, but want something so I personalize notifications for everything.

What do you recommend?

Got an app question? Post in the apps area. Please try to post in the correct areas.

I'm using dg Alert for my SMS right now, but want something so I personalize notifications for everything.
Can you clarify what you're looking to do, exactly? You can adjust notifications for everything without an app.

Can you clarify what you're looking to do, exactly? You can adjust notifications for everything without an app.

Custom led's for every app

Comin' atcha from my fission'ed d2g

Each app I have does that already?
Green is a missed call, blue is email, orange is a text message, violet is chat...et cetera.
I set nothing, they are the default settings on my apps.

Each app I have does that already?
Green is a missed call, blue is email, orange is a text message, violet is chat...et cetera.
I set nothing, they are the default settings on my apps.

What phone do you have?
Or are you using 3rd party apps?

Comin' atcha from my fission'ed d2g

1st generation droid?
I use maildroid for email.
I use SMS Pro for texts.
Trillian for chat.

I use Blink. It does dang near everything you just listed

Sent from my X10a using DroidForums

Missed call will do all of that for you man its a great app and u can customize everything

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

I would get light flow....you can determine LED color and flash frequency for EVERY SINGLE NOTIFICATION....sorry for the caps but I wanted to make that clear.

I'm also looking for an app for notifications, not just led but a sound/vibrate every x minutes.

I'm also looking for an app for notifications, not just led but a sound/vibrate every x minutes.

Same for me too. That's what missed call did for me.

Sent from my FENOM'd d2g

I use "Missed Reminders". It is pretty good. Check it out. The only annoying thing is if you just preview a txt message instead of opening it, it will keep notifying.

Back