bionic replacement

ducky124

Reaction score
Verizon is offering to replace my bionic with a Nexus due to the data issues. I am thinking of doing it. just looking for other peoples opinions.I also posted this in the Bionic forum.

I'd take it. They've practically offered me squat for my issues.

Sent from my BIONIC out in the boonies of TN while picking a guitar!

do it. NOW.

really, that's a nice upgrade. I switched from the Bionic to the GNex and am completely satisfied. I could never go back to a phone that doesn't have ICS.

Sorry to hear about the Bionic issues... The Gnex is a good phone if you go that route... Good luck!

~it's not just a phone~

I would do it. the only thing you may not like is the radio. Just switched from my TB to my Gnex and i am not getting 4G in my Cube at work, where i used to get pretty good 4g signal....it is still worth the swap though. the rest of the phone is amazing, and 3g is completely fine for streaming music which is what i do at work anyway.

I traded my bionic after the first week for the gnex.love it.

I traded in my Bionic two weeks ago for my Nexus and I am very happy! My Bionic was plagued with problems that motorola didnt seem to find any reason to resolve urgently.

Get it now! Also when they tell you "you will need to buy the battery door and battery" tell them that you cannot afford to and ask if they would pay for it complimentary. They will do that :) I got an extended battery with the cover from them for free with my Galaxy Nexus when i traded in my Bionic.

I did an alternate replacement though. Not sure if thats what you are doing or if you are returning yours within the 14 days of getting the Bionic.

^^ Ditto what they all said. I had the Bionic since it came out and switched on launch day. I haven't had ANY issues with my GNex personally, but even if I had some minor ones it would be well worth it. The GNex is just smoother and better in a myriad of ways.

Do it, no question. I was having the same issues with my Bionic and all Verizon wanted to do was replace it with another Bionic. Eventually I sold my Bionic and got the Nexus and I never looked back.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I thyink I will be a pround GNex next week

I traded in my Bionic two weeks ago for my Nexus and I am very happy! My Bionic was plagued with problems that motorola didnt seem to find any reason to resolve urgently.

Get it now! Also when they tell you "you will need to buy the battery door and battery" tell them that you cannot afford to and ask if they would pay for it complimentary. They will do that :) I got an extended battery with the cover from them for free with my Galaxy Nexus when i traded in my Bionic.

I did an alternate replacement though. Not sure if thats what you are doing or if you are returning yours within the 14 days of getting the Bionic.

Thats because you got hosed on the bionic trade in value :D

Back