Bionic videos

Sqarlin

Reaction score
Is there a download or an app to help make video watching faster like on YouTbube or just random videos.I am really new to this ROM manager world and hacking stuff so most of it its another language but would really like to understand it more much more.Don't know if that would help me watch videos faster without them stopping to load all the time.I just feel that with the dual core processer and all it should play videos without a problem ya know like I said I don't know hardly anything about all this but if someone could help unlock the full capability of this awesome device that would be great.

If videos are stopping while you are watching them it is probably due to your connection and has nothing to do with the processer. If you are on wifi or solid 4g there probably won't be any stopping because it is generally fast enough to support streaming video. On 3g, you may get stops just because downloads are slower and may not keep up with the video stream. Also, sometimes web sites are just unable to maintain their streaming speed if it is very busy with many users. If you can download an entire video first, it should play back without stopping.

That's what it must be then because where I live still only has 3G service but they said it will be available nation wide by 2013.I mean for the most part it plays videos all the way through I was just wondering if there was an app to concentrate all my phones ability to just having fast video play ya know.I am relitivly new to the technology world so what exactly is rooting and booting and ROM managers and flashing and would running another ROM make my phone faster sorry if it seems like a big ass question but I really don't know what any of it is or what it even for lol but I want to.

I am relitivly new to the technology world so what exactly is rooting and booting and ROM managers and flashing and would running another ROM make my phone faster sorry if it seems like a big ass question but I really don't know what any of it is or what it even for lol but I want to.

Take a look at http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/632-what-root-means-stop-asking.html (ignore the title, it's an old post) to answer some of those questions.

One other problem with getting something via the Internet, even if you're set up to get a fast connection, the source may have problems getting it out to you as quick as you'd like.

Makes sense thanks man.Yeah at first I was like damn knew I shouldn't have asked so many questions lol then I read the rest wellfixing to start watching that video and see if I can't start getting some knowledge on this stuff so I can start answering some questions instead of asking them.Thanks again.

Back