BlackBerry to Droid Bionic

airdefender

Reaction score
i'm looking for an app to sync my BB calender to my Bionic calender, is there something out there for this? If not is there a good calender out there that will do every bi-weekly reoccurance? The calender on my Bionic will not do bi-weekly:icon_evil:.

Thanks

John

If you synced your blackberry with a gmail account it will work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

We have an expert team of Blackberry developers and they are capable enough to create any custom application. Feel free to contact us. You will definitely get a solution.

We have an expert team of Blackberry developers and they are capable enough to create any custom application. Feel free to contact us. You will definitely get a solution.

Given the state of RIM I imagine you could put them all to work immediately ;)

Given the state of RIM I imagine you could put them all to work immediately ;)

Sad...but true! Lol Honestly I feel a bit sorry for the company.. They made the artful road for business phones and email was a kick ass mark on their part. But sadly the competing with android is killing them.. I have the earlier bold.. I keep it as a collection piece as it was their best phone IMO..the newer ones I'm not so sure. I have seen the new prototype phone they may be putting out but wondering if it will make it. They get so close but idk... not sure what's happening with them. If it weren't for the government issued contracts etc. I don't think they would have made it this long..Hope for something positive for their future. If you get the chance the prototype or whatever you want to call it you should see it. Like a thin piece of glass. Lol peace!

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

Sad...but true! Lol Honestly I feel a bit sorry for the company.. They made the artful road for business phones and email was a kick ass mark on their part. But sadly the competing with android is killing them.. I have the earlier bold.. I keep it as a collection piece as it was their best phone IMO..the newer ones I'm not so sure. I have seen the new prototype phone they may be putting out but wondering if it will make it. They get so close but idk... not sure what's happening with them. If it weren't for the government issued contracts etc. I don't think they would have made it this long..Hope for something positive for their future. If you get the chance the prototype or whatever you want to call it you should see it. Like a thin piece of glass. Lol peace!

I still use my bold 9000 for business. Fantaistic email device.

I still use my bold 9000 for work email. Fantastic device for email. Android can't touch it. However email alone doesn't compete nowadays. I also wish RIM would get it together and move forward.

I still use my bold 9000 for work email. Fantastic device for email. Android can't touch it. However email alone doesn't compete nowadays. I also wish RIM would get it together and move forward.

Same here. If they can make it happen it would be awesome to see the new software and hardware they put out now..it will have to be different but at the same time work well and have some similarities ( if that makes any sense?) Lol It just seems google stays a step ahead. With aosp its gotta be hard..to compete that is IMO...

Back