blank emails

drtnsnw

Reaction score
For a while now some of my emails are coming in blank. Others are fine but a mixture of peoples are just the headers and no body. Some for sure seem to be forewards, not sure about all of them. if I log into yahoo they are there on my laptop but not on my phone. I have had them disapear while I was reading them too.

Any thoughts??

Chris

I have that same issue. I think there is a problem with the email launcher, not sure because I downloaded the Yahoo app and went to my mail through that and no problems. Let me know if you figure it out and I'll do the same.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

All of a sudden, my Gmail stopped working this morning. Phone was bought last night, everything was fine, but this morning I can't send or receive anything with Gmail. My gmail emails are available when I go on a regular computer. At the bottom of my list of gmails, it says "loading conversations" none stop and the "refresh" circle keeps spinning. Weird and annoying. Aol emails work fine.

I have sent and received several blank ones as well...but only to and from one person and it only happened a couple times. Not sure what would cause that but it seems to be fine accept for with that one person. Very strange indeed.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

For Gmail, uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the problem.

Sent from my Rezound using DroidForums

Gmail is fine but yahoo is jacked up. I will try that.
Thanks

From my Rockin Rezound

Back