broken screen, root help?

tHeMoMmYmOnStEr

Reaction score
I was in a car accident in which my fiance died, and my screen broke on my droid x. I really want to look at old texts from that phone, and maybe an app or two. I have since upgraded to a new droid x. I never had any cool apps that allowed rooting. Im no tech genius, infact, i now have a brain injury on top of everything! if someone colud please give me EASY steps, that someone of my caliber, or lack there of, could understand, I would be ever so thankful. Verizon told me it is illegal for them to access my "mail" and they dont even have a program to do it. I have tried lots of sites like motorolla and even this one. However, I really dont understand the tech lingo. sorry, im sure this is a re-re-re-re-repost! but there are so many to go through, and nobodys problem is that of mine. Thanks!!!

I really wish I knew how to but I don't. I do know that Verizon can get texts from an old conversation because when there is a legal issue they look at texts as evidence during court proceedings. Maybe keep bugging them til you talk to the right person. Im sorry for your loss.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

There are some ways...
Either way... It could be interesting to do this...
How broke is the screen? Does it work/ can you see anything on it?
and do you know anything about what it's running/Android version or anything...

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

Back