Browser Redirect

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Lately I've been experiencing browser redirects. Doesn't seem to matter what website I visit. If I disable cookies and clear the cache it stops. Anyone else seeing this? This never happened on my og.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

What app(s) have you installed lately if none start uninstalling and stop when the problem does

Sent from my Paranoid Android Galaxy Nexus

After further research, it may be related to the other well known Android forum I frequent.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

After further research, it may be related to the other well known Android forum I frequent.
OK? What lead you to this belief? What have you done to resolve it/or did you? Was it redirecting you only when you used links from that site or once you visited all sites were able to redirect you?

OK? What lead you to this belief? What have you done to resolve it/or did you? Was it redirecting you only when you used links from that site or once you visited all sites were able to redirect you?

Well, I didn't want to call them out, but here it is.

Intrusive ads? Post here! - xda-developers

The strange thing about it is the redirect was persistent even after leaving XDA. The only resolution I've found is to leave the "Accept Cookies" option unchecked in browser settings, and then clear cookies and cache. XDA may have corrected it on their end by now.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issues but on a different well known android blog site. Super annoying.

Sent From A Taco Bell Drive-Thru.

Back