Buying a GNex on ebay

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on buying a GNex on ebay? They seem pretty affordable for me ($300)

I got some with horrible reception issues in the past, but really want one. I think this is my only option since I botched my upgrade.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Not a terrible idea, but you have to make sure the serial number is clean, aka you get the number from them, then call verizon and find out if it's stolen or not.

Also need to be careful as a lot of times people sell things because they aren't working exactly how they'd hoped =P

Bang Pow Boom said:
What are your thoughts on buying a GNex on ebay? They seem pretty affordable for me ($300)

I got some with horrible reception issues in the past, but really want one. I think this is my only option since I botched my upgrade.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I bought my gnex off eBay for $400 as long as your able to send it back if there's an issue I don't see a problem in it.

I almost had one yesterday for $355, but someone snuck in with 15 seconds left and outbid me! I am a bit nervous buying a phone on ebay, but I'm having trouble finding one local.

If you're looking for the GSM version, why not just buy it from the Samsung website for $400?

If you're looking for the GSM version, why not just buy it from the Samsung website for $400?

Considering his signature reads "Sent from Droid", I doubt the GSM version is what he's looking for.

scott craft said:
I almost had one yesterday for $355, but someone snuck in with 15 seconds left and outbid me! I am a bit nervous buying a phone on ebay, but I'm having trouble finding one local.

Yeah mine was new never activated for $400 I didn't bid on any I just went ahead and bought one

Back