Camera not working!

malpal17

Reaction score
I took a picture yesterday and since my camera app won't open. Anyone know how to fix this problem? :angry:

Try going into settings -> Applications -> Manage applications. Find your camera app and clear data. If all else fails, factory reset the phone. If it's still broken, exchange the phone for a new one.

Did you try restarting the phone? The camera app is probably just hung up. I'd reboot before I tried anything listed above. Alternately, you could find the camera app, but instead of clearing data just force stop the camera app.

This is just a stab in the dark here but do you have a flashlight app installed on your phone? The only reason I ask is because I was looking for a flashlight similar to the one that came with Froyo. I downloaded and installed 2 or 3 and they both kept the camera app from loading. I uninstalled them and, problem solved.

Did you try restarting the phone? The camera app is probably just hung up. I'd reboot before I tried anything listed above. Alternately, you could find the camera app, but instead of clearing data just force stop the camera app.

Forgot to mention that step didn't I. Good looking out.

Back