Camera shutter slower in 4.0.4

GrandP

Reaction score
Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Not on 4.0.4, but do you notice if the focusing works better inside?

I have noticed that it is slower. Kind of disappointing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I have noticed that it is slower. Kind of disappointing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

you can't be disappointed with something that hasn't even been released yet. this is a Leaked OS version, wait until the official version gets pushed and make judgments.

also, i would take a slightly slower shutter if the overall picture performance was better.

you can't be disappointed with something that hasn't even been released yet. this is a Leaked OS version, wait until the official version gets pushed and make judgments.

also, i would take a slightly slower shutter if the overall picture performance was better.

Sure I can. I know its not the final release and I am not devastated, just disappointed. Kinda like opening presents on Christmas morning when you were a kid and you didn't get the Sony Walkman but got the Radio Shack version. I survived that and will survive this. :biggrin:

Has a release date been given yet for the 4.0.4? I've been looking around but all I find are dates of the leak, nit release.

Has a release date been given yet for the 4.0.4? I've been looking around but all I find are dates of the leak, nit release.

Curious about this myself. Perfectly satisfied as is, but am always eager for an update.

no release date yet. When it's near or released you'll see a buncha threads on it and certainly one on the news section, so keep an eye out over there

Back