Can anyone help.. app question

eric27sc

Reaction score
Can someone please help?
I'm wondering and I swear if you all haven't I dunno you must have alot of patience but I hate this ****.. when apps update you always gotta go into the list and download all of them 1 by 1 and its so nerve racking and time consuming!

IS THERE AN APP THAT AUTOMATICALLY UPDATES YOUR APPS?
IF NOT ****ING DESIGN ONE!!

Can someone please help?
I'm wondering and I swear if you all haven't I dunno you must have alot of patience but I hate this ****.. when apps update you always gotta go into the list and download all of them 1 by 1 and its so nerve racking and time consuming!

lol sucks that you have the Incredible. You wont get the 2.2 update till later this year, its a new feature in Froyo. But no there is no app that i am aware of that can update all of your apps at once in 2.1.

Can someone please help?

lol sucks that you have the Incredible. You wont get the 2.2 update till later this year, its a new feature in Froyo. But no there is no app that i am aware of that can update all of your apps at once in 2.1.

i believe there are a few test builds maybe. and cm6 also works for the incredible

and eric: no need to post twice. only crowds up the boards

yea there are lots of 2.2 roms out there for the Inc if hes wiling to root. I assumed he was still stock and didnt wanna get into the whole rooting and explaining thing lol.

Back