Can folders be resized with launcher pro purchased version?

Davidd31415

Reaction score
Anyone know if folders can be resized with launcher pro purchased version? If so I will be buying it.

Thanks.

Do you mean folder icons ? If so this can be done on the free version, the paid version supports the resizing of widgets

Do you mean folder icons ? If so this can be done on the free version, the paid version supports the resizing of widgets

To clarify, you can't resize icons, but if you used something like Apps Organizer, you can expand the amount of screen space the icon "takes up," but the picture itself won't enlarge...Kinda useless if you as me.

Is that what you're talking about? Making a folder icon larger on the screen? Or making more room in a folder? Not exactly sure what you're asking.

If I long-press on the home screen and select folder then new folder, I get a folder which I can open up. I then place shortcuts to apps in there instead of having then on the main home screens. Problem is that when I change the size of the home screen in launcher pro, the folders now open and only occupy a small part of the screen (this might be nice, now that I think about it... If I don't close a folder it won't take over the entire screen).

To clarify, you can't resize icons, but if you used something like Apps Organizer, you can expand the amount of screen space the icon "takes up," but the picture itself won't enlarge...Kinda useless if you as me.

Is that what you're talking about? Making a folder icon larger on the screen? Or making more room in a folder? Not exactly sure what you're asking.

Actually you can resize icons (in a sense) with the latest LP update-it enables you to add more vertical/horizontal rows (up to ten) to your homescreens which will in turn resize "all" of your icons and give you better use of home space

For the O/P...I see what you are asking, I had to check. I think the answer is no because when you long press a widget it gives you the option to resize, even if you are not using the purchased version, you just cannot perform the action without being a donator...on the pop-up from the folder icon that option is not given

It is always something you could suggest, the dev has his own site and is very open to suggestions :)

Thanks. I'll make suggestion.

For the O/P...I see what you are asking, I had to check. I think the answer is no because when you long press a widget it gives you the option to resize, even if you are not using the purchased version, you just cannot perform the action without being a donator...on the pop-up from the folder icon that option is not given

It is always something you could suggest, the dev has his own site and is very open to suggestions :)

Back