Can you help me, please?

WMB

Reaction score
I am having some difficulty with contacts on my Droid. For many of my contacts, I have multiple phone numbers...mobile, home, work,etc. However, for some contacts, only one number comes up when I select a contact. For others, all numbers are displayed. Of course, I prefer to see all numbers for a particular contact so I can decide which number I want to call. Any ideas to resolve this problem would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!

I am having some difficulty with contacts on my Droid. For many of my contacts, I have multiple phone numbers...mobile, home, work,etc. However, for some contacts, only one number comes up when I select a contact. For others, all numbers are displayed. Of course, I prefer to see all numbers for a particular contact so I can decide which number I want to call. Any ideas to resolve this problem would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!

Did you import or sync these contacts from multiple sources?

Try going to contacts.

Hit the Menu Key below the screen.

Hit Display Options.

Check all possible there.

May well solve the problem.

Thank you for responding to my request. The contacts were transferred by Verizon from my phone (also a Motorola) when I purchased the Droid.
I checked all the boxes as you suggested, but still am unable to see multiple numbers on some contacts. What mystifies me is that multiple numbers are shown on other contacts. Thanks again. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have a look at the contacts "missing" numbers. I bet they came across as a "note" and not a phone number. Only fix I know of for that is manually moving them to phone number fields. Easier online with google contacts than on the phone - but not much. Had this happen with an odd .csv of a few contacts at work that I imported. Luckily it was on less than 20.

Back